Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Declarative Sentence

Excellent Example: My friend Paul likes to put pickles and peppers on his pizza.

Helpful Hints: Remember the rules for a sentence: It must start with a capital letter, end with the appropriate ending punctuation, tell who or what the sentence is about, and tell what happened.  It must also be a complete thought that makes sense.

Write your own sentence.  Don't forget to sign your post with your Blogging Name.  Blogging Name= Intials + Homeroom + Student Name. (SA5A1)

65 comments:

  1. I went to Knott's Berry Farm yesteday, and I went on all the rides. EL5A7

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to play basketball and eat cucumbers. IB5A3

    ReplyDelete
  3. When me and my friend were at the icecream shop my friend got choclate and i got vinilla
    icecream. CS5A15

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like tacos so does my dog



    ~LR5A14

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to play soccer and watch a lot of TV. EK5A6

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing tye dye blog for 5th Grade.
    RW5A18

    ReplyDelete
  7. I smell vegen apple pie. KP5A10

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like cheese pizza, but plain.

    SA5A1

    ReplyDelete
  9. SN5A9

    My brother likes to drink iced tea and coffe, even though he is only 9.

    ReplyDelete
  10. After I went to the pizza place, we went to a hilarious movie.

    EW5A17

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I went to the ANGELS game, I caught a home run ball. EP5A11

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love to go on rollercoasters that go upside down and fast.

    BR5A12

    ReplyDelete
  13. The moon is beautiful, why can't we touch it and jump on it; if I could I would.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fred likes to play soccer with his friends.


    EB5A2

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite foods are pasta, pizza and mac and cheese.BT5A16

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love going to golden spoon after school. RW5A19

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love sparkles. RR5A13

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love dogs and video games.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can do a flipEG5A5

    ReplyDelete
  20. Meow i like cats .
    LR5A14

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good luck on your Social Studies test!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Domo is so cute and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I went the beach on Saturday, and it was a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. My favorite flavors of ice cream are mint and lemon.

    ReplyDelete
  25. The capital of Delaware is Dover and the capital of New York is Albany and I am SOOOOO going to ACE this social studies test!

    ReplyDelete
  26. If you hold your nose while blowing into it, your ears hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  27. i love listening to rap and hard rock music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dog carries his toy ball every where he goes.

      Delete
  28. I like pie, so I ate a slice and passed out. I like Black Sabbath

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love dogs because they are cute and cuddly.

    ReplyDelete
  30. After school I have an audition.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I do two sports, dance and tiquando! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like pumpkin pie a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I wish I was Harry Potter and could go to Hogwarts!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I like going snow boarding in the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  35. My dog Simba can play soccer with pushing!

    ReplyDelete
  36. My friend Bob likes tennis and likes eating Miso Soup.

    ReplyDelete
  37. At Steves birthday party, we ate pizza and cake, then watched a movie and go to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  38. My friend pulled an awsome prank on my enemy yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  39. My friend got stuck in a purple world and travels to a different color every day.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Leprakons collect gold and jump over rainbows.

    ReplyDelete
  41. My best friend John likes to buy pepsi at the store

    ReplyDelete
  42. Bob went on a magical, exciting dragon ride.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Bob is going to Rusia this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  44. My friend the dragon went to a purple world that was filled with talking unicorns through a telleporter, and got stabbed in the back by a tooth pick.

    ReplyDelete
  45. My friend ozzygirl loves to do dance and tumbleing at at Magic Dace World.

    ReplyDelete
  46. In my opinion, the rain is cold and fun to play in.

    ReplyDelete
  47. My friend climbed a tower found a princess and ran but they both got hit with a fire ball.

    ReplyDelete
  48. My friend's teacher Teatri likes to test Terry,Tommy,and Tabitha.

    ReplyDelete
  49. At the beginning of the school year, Mrs. Boggs advised the class that if they didin't do their homework, their grades would descend dramatically.

    ReplyDelete
  50. can we do more than one example of we use radiation?

    ReplyDelete
  51. I meant to ask, can we do more than two examples of how we use radiation?

    ReplyDelete
  52. Probably. 2 is only a minimum most likely

    EW5A17

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hi everyone does anyone know what to do when online reading log says an error occurred on this page ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. Reload the page. Just go to the web site again.

    ReplyDelete